Whether you're a homeowner, a tenant, or own a rental property, we can offer you coverage to protect your property.  We write business with several companies, so one call can provide competitive quotes from more than one company.

Different circumstances require different types of policies. 
We offer a range of policies, including:

  • Homeowner's Policy- covers residence, personal property, and provides Liability Coverage for owner occupied residences
  • Tenant Homeowner's Policy - covers personal property and provides Liability coverage for renters
  • Dwelling Fire Policy - provides coverage for an owned residence occupied by a tenant
  • Farmowner's  Policy - provides coverage for farm residence, barns and property, plus Liability Coverage
  • Mobile Homeowner's Policy - covers a mobile home, personal property, and provides Liability coverage

    Also see our Specialty Lines page for information on other policies available for Flood Insurance.
    Different coverages, and different limits of coverages are available to suit all your insurance needs.
    Call us for a quote at  814-224-2161.